PHP scripts are executed on the server.
What is PHP?
PHP is an acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”
PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
PHP scripts are executed on the server
PHP is free to download and use
What is a PHP File?
- PHP code are executed on the server, and the result is returned to the browser as plain HTML
- PHP files have extension “.php”
- PHP runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- PHP supports a wide range of databases
- PHP is free.
- PHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side
- To Know Recommended Editors Click Here